1. GENERAL POLICIES
• All orders are subject to HB embroidery studio Terms and Conditions.
• Digitising is charged at a rate a flat rate of R175 for pocket position logos. However logos with a coverage of more than 50% will be charged at R25 per 1000 stitches. Digitising files will stay the property of HB embroidery studio and customers are charged for the service of Digitising only.
• Customers digitising will only be used it an .EMB file is supplied.
• For designs with more than 3 colour changes a set-up fee will be charged for every embroidery order at the owners’ discretion.
2. ORDER POLICY
• All orders must be placed in writing and an order number must be supplied.
• A handling fee of 15% will be charged on all orders cancelled before branding has commenced, whether the orders have left the premises of HB embroidery studio or not.
• Orders may not be cancelled after branding has commenced. The full amount will be payable in the event that an order is cancelled after branding has commenced.
• It is the customer and/or the representative collecting on their behalf’s responsibility to check that orders are correct before leaving HB embroidery studio premises. HB embroidery studio will not be held responsible for any discrepancies thereafter.
• It is the responsibility of the client to advice in writing HB embroidery studio of any change of address, company details, signing powers or authority to place orders.
• Standard lead-time is 7 calendar days subject to artwork being submitted in the correct format and layouts are signed off within 72 hours. The lead-times may need to be extended on large quantities. The lead-times may need to be extended in peak times.
• Every effort will be made to maintain the shortest possible lead-time, please discuss with us.
4. RETURNS POLICY
• No returns will be accepted after 5 working days.
• Pre-production samples may be charged for and run as a separate order. A tolerance of up to 2% is allowed for rejects. HB Embroidery cannot accept returns on incorrect items which have already been branded regardless of whether it’s HB Embroidery’s fault or not.
• All returns must be in its original packaging and must be accompanied by the original documentation.
• Goods will only be deemed refundable if:
It was damaged before dispatch to the client;
Whereas goods branded does not correspond with a physical sample
• The branding does not correspond with the artwork approved by the client and it cannot be fixed to the client’s satisfaction.
• Whereas a sample was not requested, and due to timeline constraints the branding was rushed right to refund regardless of whether it was HB Embroidery’s fault or not is waived.
5. ACCOUNTS/PAYMENTS POLICY
o The following methods of payment are accepted: Cash or EFT.
o A 50% deposit is payable on all orders as confirmation of the order, with the balance payable on collection.
o Where the total value of the order exceeds R20, 000.00, a 75% deposit will be payable as confirmation of the order, with the balance payable before collection.
o No branding of goods will commence before proof of payment of the deposit has been received and/or the payment reflects as cleared funds in the account of HB embroidery studio.
o Orders will only be released once proof of payment of the full amount has been received and/or the payment reflects as cleared funds in the account of HB embroidery studio.
o All orders are subject to the 50% deposit, 50% balance payment on collection terms unless account facilities have been approved in writing.
o HB embroidery studio reserves the right to withdraw or amend credit facilities.
o Goods remain the property of HB embroidery studio until paid in full.
o Legal/Collection fees that HB embroidery studio incurs due to non-payment by clients will be for the client’s account. These terms and conditions supersede any prior agreements or representations written or oral. The HB embroidery studio Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time and are not limited to those stated hereon.